[one-users] Little help with first building cloud

matheus tor4 matheusifal at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 08:49:59 PST 2011

Thanks you guys.

Fabian, I already look the capabilities of my Core2Duo, unfortunaletely it
dont support VT.

At the time I'm using the second strategy: Using a Core2Duo as a Front-End
and release all
resources of the server to be use by cloud.
I choose this option because it is more close to the proposal of official
OpenNebula Documentation.
I hope it works now!

So I use one of my servers (With VT) as a Image Repository too.

And now I have a little more question:

With a NFS server configured. I have the Image Repository sharing its
directory /var/lib/one. My doubt is:
- Have I to insert the shared directory in the file /etc/fstab on all my
nodes? So the node already have this directory avaiable when the machine
starts.
- Or Haven't I to do this? Does the directory only be mount when it is
necessary? (sudo mount ...)

And, if I edit the /etc/fstab, Do I have to do this in the node
ImageRepository+Cluster at the same time? I hope not, because the directory
is on the machine

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Matheus Torquato