[one-users] Problems to delete image completely

Christoph Pleger Christoph.Pleger at cs.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Sep 9 00:14:23 PDT 2014

Hello,

I wrote:

> I created an opennebula disk image (ID 292) and used it in a VM, the VM
> did not work, so I deleted first the VM and then the image. But somehow,
> opennebula still knows that image. That is, 'oneimage list' still lists,
> among others, disk image 292, but any further action on it, like delete or
> show, says " [ImageInfo] Error getting image [292]."
>
> How can I completely remove that image from the opennebula database?

Now, I have another problem with another image: I made an image
persistent, created a VM with it, deleted the VM but opennebula said that
the image was still in use. Then, I changed the image mode to
non-persistent, 'oneimage list' now shows state READY, but when I try to
create a new VM with that disk image opennebula still says that the disk
is already in use.

How can I reuse that image?

Regards
  Christoph