[one-users] Problems to delete image completely

Christoph Pleger Christoph.Pleger at cs.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Sep 8 05:19:27 PDT 2014

Hello,

I created an opennebula disk image (ID 292) and used it in a VM, the VM
did not work, so I deleted first the VM and then the image. But somehow,
opennebula still knows that image. That is, 'oneimage list' still lists,
among others, disk image 292, but any further action on it, like delete or
show, says " [ImageInfo] Error getting image [292]."

How can I completely remove that image from the opennebula database?

Regards
  Christoph