[one-users] Error in installing Opennebula

WHA130036 Student suleman at siswa.um.edu.my
Fri May 2 21:20:20 PDT 2014

Dear Sir

I am using ubuntu 12.04 in my Virtual machine running on host in VMware.
Can you tell me how to install Opennebula from .deb files. when i go to
this link ( http://downloads.opennebula.org/packages/opennebula-4.6.0/)
what to do. Please send me the command so that i can execute it.
Second, when i go to configure such code for Ubuntu from (
http://opennebula.org/new-opennebula-package-repositories/) it give me the
below message

(HTTP request sent, awaiting response...404 not found)

Please is there a command for which i can upgrade my opennebula-tools
(=3.2.1-2) to opennebula (=4.6.0-1). This is a message i receive when i
execute the command (# apt-get install opennebula opennebula-sunstone
nfs-kernel-server) in a file [1]

[1].
http://docs.opennebula.org/pdf/4.4/opennebula_4.4_qs_ubuntu_kvm_guide.pdf