[one-users] Error in Installing Opennebula

Marco Fanti marco.fanti at studenti.polito.it
Fri May 2 05:51:20 PDT 2014

I didn't experienced this problem because I always install Opennebula from
the .deb files (contained in the archive downloadable from
http://downloads.opennebula.org/packages/opennebula-4.6.0/ ), not from
repository.
Your problem seems to be related to the repository, but you don't give
enough information to help you. You didn't even say what OS are you using,
or what you did before to launch apt-get install.

Did you configured this?
http://opennebula.org/new-opennebula-package-repositories/