[one-users] Request for comments: Sunstone dashboard

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Mar 25 09:59:38 PDT 2014

Hi there,

Thank you both for your inputs. I think that the best course of action is
to simplify the dashboard as much as possible for 4.6, and then redesign
how we present the quotas, statistics and monitoring in the long term.

Here's an idea (in progress, it still has ugly colors and broken margins,
etc) of how the dashboard may look for this release. Note that the users
now have an extra entry in the menu to go directly to their quotas:

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 3]

Regards

--