[one-users] Request for comments: Sunstone dashboard

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 00:04:59 PDT 2014

Hi Carlos,

I think it would be nice to to see some more "white labeling" features/options where one does not need to directly modify the code of sunstone. For example the "OpenNebula App Market" title on the app market page does not make sense when someone uses its own appmarket server. Just some small details... functionality, easy-of-use, and speed are of course more important.

Regards
M.L.