[one-users] "force" deploy of VM

Mario Benincasa mbeninca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 05:06:10 PDT 2014

Thanks Carlos for your answer.

About your suggestion, do you mean calling the fault tolerance script
(host_error.rb) with the "-f" option?
Or some more tweaking?
Because the comments in the oned.conf file say "force resubmission of
suspended VMs".
In my case VMs are not in suspended state, but in pending state.
Resubmission means redeploy, i.e. new VM id allocated?

Thanks

    Mario

--
Mario Benincasa