[one-users] Migration question: (new fields in ONE Templates)

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Mon Mar 31 11:08:35 PDT 2014

I am in early stages of testing out a new ONe 4.4 installation and
I am finding that there are some mandatory changes to the template syntax.
PORT=-1 for VNC  no longer allowed,  CPU, once optional, now required, and
a few other changes.

My question for those of you who have done the upgrade from version
3.x (any version ) using the upgrade
scripts:  does it do the fixes for all the templates that are in
template_pool of the database so that they conform to the new syntax, or
are you on your own for that?

Steve Timm