[one-users] System datastore overcommitment

Ondrej Hamada ondrej.hamada at acision.com
Mon Mar 31 09:00:33 PDT 2014

Hi guys,
I want to deploy my VM on a host whose system datastore has less space
than is supposed maximum size of my images. But since I'm using qcow2
images and there is quite huge reserve, I would like to deploy these
machines despite they can not pass the check. I also need regular users
to be able to deploy these machines - so deploying them manually under
oneadmin  account is not what i'm looking for. Is there some way how to
let users deploy such VMs?

Thank you in advance

--
Ondrej Hamada

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you for understanding.