[one-users] Upload image and One daemon issue in 4.7.80

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Thu Jul 31 07:56:28 PDT 2014

On 31 July 2014 16:47, kiran ranjane <kiran.ranjane at gmail.com> wrote:

> Issue 2
>
> -- Issue while uploading images from local PC.
> -- When only one image is uploaded the progress bar remains stable,
> However when another image is uploaded while the first is still uploading
> the progress bar of the first image starts blinking continuously.
>
> I have not set-up any web server as this is a test env and both the images
> are  700 MB iso each.

This issue has been fixed for the final release
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2864

> Questions : Is there a way to upload images simultaneously because if one
> image is uploading then the second one stays in a queue until the first one
> finishes.

You should be able to upload more than one image simultaneously

> Also there seems to be no way if I want to cancel the upload for some
> reason while it is uploading from sunstone.

There is already a feature request in our Backlog to implement this. We
will try to include it in future releases

Thank you for your feedback

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula