[one-users] VM's in State: FAILED

Ondrej Hamada ondrej.hamada at acision.com
Thu Jul 17 04:48:02 PDT 2014

Ad VM recovery, are you using any of the filesystem datastore type (are
you able to access the raw or qcow2 files)? If yes, then there is a
dirty way how to save your data. You can manually backup images of the
failed VM. Then use 'delete --recreate'. When the new VM is ready, power
it off. Replace the images with the original ones and power on again.

Ondra