[one-users] OpenNebula Dashboard wrong memory real capacity usage.

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 00:26:48 PDT 2014

For example one of my VM's:

VIRTUAL MACHINE MONITORING
USED MEMORY         : 2G
USED CPU            : 0
NET_TX              : 40M
NET_RX              : 46.5M

Inside VM the command free -m:
Mem:          2003        284       1719          0         16         98
-/+ buffers/cache:        168       1835
Swap:          975          0        975

Another VM:

VIRTUAL MACHINE MONITORING
USED MEMORY         : 6G
USED CPU            : 3
NET_TX              : 3.5G
NET_RX              : 5.1G

And inside:

Mem:          5971       4940       1030          0        134       1989
-/+ buffers/cache:       2816       3154
Swap:            0          0          0

It looks like the same for other vm's. It shows in the used all of my VM
memory. I think it shouldn't do that.