[one-users] OpenNebula Dashboard wrong memory real capacity usage.

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Jul 3 09:34:32 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Leszek Master <keksior at gmail.com> wrote:

> But, even when i create 5 ubuntu server 12.04 vm with 16 GB of ram, it
> shows me there more than 100%.
>
> How can i repair it to shows the real usage?

Can you send the values of the requested and monitored cpu & memory?
You can get those from the onevm show output:

VIRTUAL MACHINE MONITORING

USED MEMORY         : 0K
USED CPU            : 0

VIRTUAL MACHINE TEMPLATE

CPU="2"
MEMORY="128"

Regards

PS: please reply also to the mailing list.

--
Carlos Martín, MSc
www.OpenNebula.org <http://www.opennebula.org/> | cmartin at opennebula.org |