[one-users] OpenNebula Dashboard wrong memory real capacity usage.

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jul 4 07:06:30 PDT 2014

Hi,

OpenNebula uses the values returned by the hypervisor. So it is reporting
the cpu and memory that the VM processes are using, it does not get
information from the guest.

If that's what you need, you can use the OneGate component [1] to push
information from the guests to OpenNebula. The values printed in the
dashboard can be changed in the vms-tab.js file [2] with the name of the
attributes reported via OneGate.

Regards

[1]
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/advanced_administration/application_insight/onegate_overview.html