[one-users] OpenNebula Dashboard wrong memory real capacity usage.

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Jul 2 02:33:46 PDT 2014

Hi,

That's 100% percentage is the usage of what the VMs requested, which is not
related to the total host capacity.

The VM real cpu and memory numbers are the values reported for the VM
hypervisor process. The same values are used for the individual VM ->
Capacity graphs, or under virtual machine monitoring in the onevm show
output.

Regards

--
Carlos Martín, MSc