[one-users] " Datastore 0 filtered out. It does not fulfill SCHED_DS_REQUIREMENTS." error after upgrade from 4.2 to 4.4

Michael michael at onlinefusion.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 15:21:13 PST 2014

Hi Gerry,

> onedatastore list
>   ID NAME                SIZE AVAIL CLUSTER      IMAGES TYPE DS       TM
>    0 system             21.4T 98%   -                 0 sys -
> shared
>    1 default            21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula       43 img fs
> shared
>    2 files              21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula        0 fil fs       ssh
>  100 Research           21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula        0 img fs
> shared
>  101 Teaching           21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula        6 img fs
> shared

> SCHED_MESSAGE="Tue Jan  7 18:58:59 2014 : No system datastore meets
> SCHED_DS_REQUIREMENTS: CLUSTER_ID = 100 & !(PUBLIC_CLOUD = YES)"

So there's no system datastore in the cluster as you spotted, I think
this is a new requirement in 4.4 with the change to multiple system
datastores and tiering. There might be an issue with some configurations
after upgrading.
I don't think you can add the 0 datastore to your cluster so as you're
already using a shared datastore which is the same for all your data you
can probably just make a second non id 0 system datastore linked to the
same place as the others and assign it to the cluster.

-Michael