[one-users] " Datastore 0 filtered out. It does not fulfill SCHED_DS_REQUIREMENTS." error after upgrade from 4.2 to 4.4

Gerry O'Brien gerry at scss.tcd.ie
Tue Jan 7 15:07:33 PST 2014

Hi Michael,

     Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure I understand what you mean
by "Does your datastore meet these requirements?". Below is the output
from the commands you suggest. Does it seem strange that the 0 datastore
is not in the SCSSnebula cluster?

       Regards,
         Gerry

onedatastore list
   ID NAME                SIZE AVAIL CLUSTER      IMAGES TYPE DS       TM
    0 system             21.4T 98%   -                 0 sys -        shared
    1 default            21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula       43 img fs       shared
    2 files              21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula        0 fil fs       ssh
  100 Research           21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula        0 img fs       shared
  101 Teaching           21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula        6 img fs       shared

  onedatastore list
   ID NAME                SIZE AVAIL CLUSTER      IMAGES TYPE DS       TM
    0 system             21.4T 98%   -                 0 sys -        shared
    1 default            21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula       43 img fs       shared
    2 files              21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula        0 fil fs       ssh
  100 Research           21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula        0 img fs       shared
  101 Teaching           21.4T 98%   SCSSnebula        6 img fs       shared
oneadmin at scssnebulamgr:/etc/one$ ^C
oneadmin at scssnebulamgr:/etc/one$ onecluster show 100
CLUSTER 100 INFORMATION
ID                : 100
NAME              : SCSSnebula

CLUSTER TEMPLATE