[one-users] Sunstone image upload to Ceph

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Fri Feb 21 02:01:23 PST 2014

Hi Stuart,

no, it doesn't support this feature. To be honest, I don't think
removing that ssh connection will actually be that much of a
performance gain, especially since registering images is not a very
frequent operation.

However, that being said, one of the great things about OpenNebula is
that you can hack to make it work like you expect/want it to. I've
written a small patch that will make the image creation script work as
you propose:

https://gist.github.com/9131673 (Apply that patch to
/var/lib/one/remotes/datastore/ceph/cp)

Please keep in mind that I have *not* tested this, so use it with
caution, but I think it's what you want.

cheers,
Jaime