[one-users] Sunstone image upload to Ceph

Stuart Longland stuartl at vrt.com.au
Thu Feb 20 23:45:22 PST 2014

Hi all,

Another question... on the test cluster I set up (mentioned in my last
email) I have the cluster master host acting as the Ceph bridge.

Is there an option I can place in BRIDGE_LIST for a Ceph datastore that
tells it to use the host running Sunstone?  At the moment I've got the
Sunstone hostname in there, but this results in the host needlessly
SSHing into itself.

It could skip the ssh bit and just start copying the image from the
/var/tmp directory where the Sunstone web service uploaded it.

Stuart Longland
Systems Engineer
     _ ___
\  /|_) |                           T: +61 7 3535 9619
 \/ | \ |     38b Douglas Street    F: +61 7 3535 9699
   SYSTEMS    Milton QLD 4064       http://www.vrt.com.au