[one-users] vm deployment via image stored in ceph datastore

Steve @ MyEvolve steve at myevolve.com
Wed Apr 30 15:40:49 PDT 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the advice!  I did exactly what you suggested and I was able to
build and contextualize a new CentOS image on my ceph image store.

Probably need to figure out why the marketplace images don't work on ceph
or just make new ones for those deploying on ceph.

Is there a way to submit images and I could submit the CentOS 6.5 one I
made and probably make one for Ubuntu too??

Thanks,
Steve