[one-users] vm deployment via image stored in ceph datastore

Michael michael at onlinefusion.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 12:51:34 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,

I just downloaded the CentOS 6.2 image to our Ceph data-store to test
and I get the same error. I tried using CentOS rescue and I just get "No
usable disks have been found" when it scans for an existing OS.

It may be worth grabbing a distro ISO, uploading it into Open Nebula,
writing out an empty datablock into Ceph and installing it like normal.
You can then contextualise it yourself if you need to.

-Michael