[one-users] OpenNebula 4.5.85-1 on Ubuntu Trusty Tahr

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org
Thu Apr 24 12:59:52 PDT 2014

Javier Fontan <jfontan at opennebula.org> writes:

> Hi,

Hello,

> Thanks for taking the time to test it.
>
> We have already created packages for Ubuntu 14.04 and we are now in
> the process of testing them. There was no time for RC but they will be
> available for the final release.

Is the packaging code[1] available somewhere?

In #2843[2] someone asked for RC packages but I would like to help in
the process of packaging for distribution, at least Debian based.

I setup a poor-man wanna-build[3] at home to ease the process of
building packages in clean environments, but I did not find the
packaging of ONE in git.

Regards.

Footnotes:
[1]  i.e the debian/ directory

[2]  http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2843

[3]  Debian wanna-build is to complex to setup for now.
     http://git.baby-gnu.net/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=packaging-with-dvcs.git;a=summary

--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --recv-keys 0xCC1E9E5B7A6FE2DF