[one-users] OpenNebula 4.5.85-1 on Ubuntu Trusty Tahr

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Thu Apr 24 13:34:31 PDT 2014

Inside the tar.gz that holds the packages there is a source directory
[1]. That may be what you are looking for.

Context packages are created using a tool called fpm. That may not be
a proper way to do it but for that tiny package it seemed OK to me to
use it. The files, the script and the documentation on how to create
the packages are available in the source repository [2].

Cheers

[1] http://downloads.opennebula.org/packages/opennebula-4.5.85/Debian-7/Debian-7-opennebula-4.5.85-1.tar.gz
[2] https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/tree/master/share/scripts/context-packages

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Daniel Dehennin
<daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org> wrote:
> Javier Fontan <jfontan at opennebula.org> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>
> Hello,
>
>> Thanks for taking the time to test it.
>>
>> We have already created packages for Ubuntu 14.04 and we are now in
>> the process of testing them. There was no time for RC but they will be
>> available for the final release.
>
> Is the packaging code[1] available somewhere?
>
> In #2843[2] someone asked for RC packages but I would like to help in
> the process of packaging for distribution, at least Debian based.
>
> I setup a poor-man wanna-build[3] at home to ease the process of
> building packages in clean environments, but I did not find the
> packaging of ONE in git.
>
> Regards.
>
> Footnotes:
> [1]  i.e the debian/ directory
>
> [2]  http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2843
>
> [3]  Debian wanna-build is to complex to setup for now.
>      http://git.baby-gnu.net/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=packaging-with-dvcs.git;a=summary
>
> --
> Daniel Dehennin
> Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --recv-keys 0xCC1E9E5B7A6FE2DF
> Fingerprint: 3E69 014E 5C23 50E8 9ED6  2AAD CC1E 9E5B 7A6F E2DF

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer
www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan