[one-users] OpenNebula 4.5.85-1 on Ubuntu Trusty Tahr

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Wed Apr 23 07:12:12 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to test it.

We have already created packages for Ubuntu 14.04 and we are now in
the process of testing them. There was no time for RC but they will be
available for the final release.

The changes made are the ones you've described and also changed the
default KVM binary path to /usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64. Besides that
all is working as before.

Cheers

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Stefan Kooman <stefan at bit.nl> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I've build OpenNebula 4.6 RC (4.5.85) for Ubuntu Trusty Tahr (14.04)
> [1]. The package libxmlrpc-c3-dev does not exist any more in Ubuntu
> Trusty Tahr (virtual package). I've replaced the requirement in
> "control" with "libxmlrpc-core-c3-dev". Besides that
> "libxmlrpc-c++8-dev" is also required for building. With those packages
> in Build-Depends it builds fine. Besides that I've removed "rubygems" as
> a dependency for "ruby-opennebula". Rubygems is included in "ruby" package
> in Trusty. I'm testing this build in a vm. So far oned, and sunstone
> work. The rest is, as of yet, untested.
>
> @DEVS Are you planning on supporting/releasing OpenNebula 4.6 for Trusty
> at OpenNebula 4.6 release time?
>
> Gr. Stefan