[one-users] OpenNebula 4.5.85-1 on Ubuntu Trusty Tahr

Stefan Kooman stefan at bit.nl
Wed Apr 23 06:44:36 PDT 2014

Hi list,

I've build OpenNebula 4.6 RC (4.5.85) for Ubuntu Trusty Tahr (14.04)
[1]. The package libxmlrpc-c3-dev does not exist any more in Ubuntu
Trusty Tahr (virtual package). I've replaced the requirement in
"control" with "libxmlrpc-core-c3-dev". Besides that
"libxmlrpc-c++8-dev" is also required for building. With those packages
in Build-Depends it builds fine. Besides that I've removed "rubygems" as
a dependency for "ruby-opennebula". Rubygems is included in "ruby" package
in Trusty. I'm testing this build in a vm. So far oned, and sunstone
work. The rest is, as of yet, untested.

@DEVS Are you planning on supporting/releasing OpenNebula 4.6 for Trusty
at OpenNebula 4.6 release time?

Gr. Stefan