[one-users] set user quotas be valid for a given period of time

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 23:29:11 PDT 2014

Dear all,

as far as I understand from [1] in the current stable OpenNebula release (v.4.4) it's not possible
to set user quotas be valid for a given period of time.
We would like to implement the following scenario. Split all cloud users into two categories: 1)
permanent and 2) temporal. Users from the second category can use cloud resources only during
certain period of time. And e.g. one week/month before quotas are expired the user will get
notification via email. He can ignore it if he is not going to use cloud resources any longer or ask
for prolongation.

Best regards,
Nikolay.

[1] http://docs.opennebula.org/4.4/administration/users_and_groups/quota_auth.html