[one-users] vnc via proxy web server

Wojciech Giel wojciech.giel at cimr.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 03:48:46 PDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [one-users] vnc via proxy web server
Date: 	Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:48:27 +0100
From: 	Wojciech Giel <wojciech.giel at cimr.cam.ac.uk>
To: 	Michał Madziar <mma at nsense.net>

Hi,
thanks Michal firefox console helped a lot. Got it working with and
without ssl. So I have vnc over ssl between lighttpd and sunstone.

if I configure hypervisors with vnc over ssl (libvirt-vnc) how to marry
sunstone proxy vnc with ssl vnc on hypervisor. is it possible with
current version of sunstone?

thanks
Wojciech