[one-users] reg opennebula marketplace

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Oct 10 01:45:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:04 AM, Rajendar K <k.rajendar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>               Thanks for your mail.
>               Is there any time limit for checking the status from "lock"
> to "ready"? or any number of retries to check the process
> or driver crash?. Unable to trace down from the log.
>               Kindly provide suggestions.
>

> with regards
> Raj,
>
> Believe Yourself...

Give it a try with the ttylinux images, those are the smallest ones. The
image should change the status after the SOURCE (see oneimage show) file
reaches the image's SIZE.

PS: Please reply also to the mailing list

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc
www.OpenNebula.org <http://www.opennebula.org/> | cmartin at opennebula.org |