[one-users] reg opennebula marketplace

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Oct 8 09:09:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

The images stay in the lock state while the files are downloaded/copied to
their destination. If you images stay in lock after the files have been
downloaded, that may be because the driver crashed and didn't report
neither success or failure.
You should check for error messages in the /var/log/one/oned.log file.

Regards.

--
Carlos Martín, MSc