[one-users] Controlling KVM VMs from network

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org
Fri Nov 29 03:50:02 PST 2013

Jaime Melis <jmelis at opennebula.org> writes:

> Oh, I see what you mean. Well, it depends on what type of operations you
> want to execute. If you stop the virtual machine, OpenNebula will move it
> to UNKNOWN state, for example. But if you use it to manipulate parameters
> inside the virtual machine, OpenNebula will probably not care about that.
>
> Can you elaborate a bit more on what you are planning to do?

We plan to build an automatic test framework based on jenkins.debian.net,
but managing VMs with ONE.

We are looking at what's the best to send keys to VMs, mostly to select
a boot entry of an ISO image.

Using vncdo seems to not provide feedback, unlike QMP.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: