[one-users] Unable to create template as user

Stefan Kooman stefan at bit.nl
Wed Nov 27 04:29:18 PST 2013

Hi,

Me again :). Correct me if I'm wrong, but as a "default user" (member of
group users) you should be able to create "templates", right? I'm unable to do
so. Even if I add an acl for this specific user I'm unable to create a
template. Well, I can start the "create template wizard" but when I
click "create" the wizard window disappears but no template is created.
No little feedback popup either in the rightback corner (sunstone). No errors
logged on oned.log.

oneacl (11( for this user (9):

ID     USER RES_VHNIUTGDCO   RID OPE_UMAC
0       @1     V-NI-T----     *     ---c
11       #9     -----T----     *     umac

Testing this on 4.3.90

Gr. Stefan