[one-users] Controlling KVM VMs from network

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Fri Nov 29 03:05:14 PST 2013

Oh, I see what you mean. Well, it depends on what type of operations you
want to execute. If you stop the virtual machine, OpenNebula will move it
to UNKNOWN state, for example. But if you use it to manipulate parameters
inside the virtual machine, OpenNebula will probably not care about that.

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you are planning to do?

cheers,
Jaime

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Daniel Dehennin <
daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org> wrote:

> Jaime Melis <jmelis at opennebula.org> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just found out about this, so you might be able to use QMP after all,
> via
> > Libvirt:
> >
> > $ virsh help qemu-monitor-command
>
> Great, I'm not sure if several “control” monitors could be used at the
> same time.
>
> If not, it will interfere with ONE management of VMs :-/
>
> Regards.
> --
> Daniel Dehennin
> Récupérer ma clef GPG:
> gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x7A6FE2DF

Jaime Melis
www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org