[one-users] Template: Cannot select storage, network, schedule servers "Cannot read property '4' of null" - 4.4 beta 2

Michael michael at onlinefusion.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 03:43:47 PST 2013

Thanks Daniel,

I've disabled oneflow for now, enabled it when I was looking around to
see what might be the problem and forgot I had (I'll look at setting
that up later).

On opening openenbula sunstone I'm getting a lot of JQMIGRATE warnings.
JQMIGRATE: Logging is active jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:20
JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39

 1. console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41

JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.attr('selected') may use property instead of
attribute jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39

 1. console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41

JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.attr('checked') may use property instead of
attribute jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39

 1. console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41

JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.die() is deprecated jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39

 1. console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41

JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.toggle(handler, handler...) is deprecated
jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39

 1. console.trace()

On opening a template I get nothing and "No data available in table" in
Storage, Network and Scheduling. On clicking refresh or on the empty
table it throws a:

 1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '4' of null
    templates-tab.js:1620
     1.
        (anonymous function)templates-tab.js:1620
     2.
        b.event.dispatchjquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
     3.
        v.handlejquery-1.9.1.min.js:3