[one-users] Template: Cannot select storage, network, schedule servers "Cannot read property '4' of null" - 4.4 beta 2

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Thu Nov 21 03:11:43 PST 2013

Hi Michael,

On 20 November 2013 20:50, Michael <michael at onlinefusion.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Upgraded to latest 4.4 beta 2 and I'm now unable to manage templates, can
> see Images/Networks/Datastores fine in their respective panels but the ajax
> that pulls in the data for selection on a template seems to be broken.
> Also getting a "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a
> status of 503 (Service Unavailable) http://#ip_address#:9869/service_template?timeout=true"
> periodically in the console log, any info I've found so far doesn't seem to
> apply as otherwise oned seems to be running fine.

Do you get any error in the browser console when:
 * you open the template wizard
 * sunstone is loaded the first time

> Sunstone log has "[OneFlow] Error connecting to server (Connection refused
> - connect(2)). Server: localhost:2474" but the only info on that I can find
> tells me I need to start "one" http://opennebula.org/
> documentation:community:faq#i_get_a_connection_refused_-_
> connect_2_error_what_is_the_problem and check ONE_XMLRPC but looking at
> the one_xmlrpc.log it seems to be running fine.
>
> Any ideas?

You have to start the oneflow-server, sunstone is trying to connect to
localhost:2474 to retrieve the OneFlow resources.

> Thanks,
> -Michael

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula