[one-users] VM in UNKNOWN / paused on KVM

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Nov 19 02:49:08 PST 2013

Hi,

There was a similar thread a few weeks ago, Jaime said that it could be
caused by insufficient disk space [1].
A quick google search pointed me to this invalid bug report [2], where the
problem was a corrupted filesystem.

I hope this helps somehow.

[1]
http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2013-November/025195.html