[one-users] VM in UNKNOWN / paused on KVM

Dmitri Chebotarov dchebota at gmu.edu
Tue Nov 19 07:39:47 PST 2013

Carlos,
That was it! System volume for used by the cluster ran out of space, this is why it only effected the “Ubuntu” cluster and not RHEL. Thank you.

Ionut,
I’ve switched to MySQL few months ago when usages started to grow. Thank you

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
VCL Sys Eng, Engineering & Architectural Support, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175 | Fax: (703) 993-3404