[one-users] VM in UNKNOWN / paused on KVM

Ionut Popovici ionut at hackaserver.com
Mon Nov 18 13:23:41 PST 2013

If u user in production don't use sqlite db it won't work well because
.. on every db I/O it will lock db not allowing other process to access db.
So if monitoring access the db .. others things like sunstone or any api
will have to wait for db unlock .. or for sure u can get timeout.
Same thing happened to me to ! So i moved on mysqlbackend.