[one-users] Migration to 4.0.1 problem

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jun 21 03:35:04 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'd suggest to revert to 3.8.3, it should be fairly easy with the /etc/one
and DB backups.

If possible, try to keep or replicate your current 4.0.1 installation so we
can try to find out what went wrong. At least the DB.
I would need to take a look at the exact command that crashes oned, and the
xml resources involved.

Maybe we can see something in the onevm list -x and oneimage list -x
output, please send those (off-list if you prefer).

Regards

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013