[one-users] Migration to 4.0.1 problem

André Monteiro andre.monteir at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 03:09:40 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've migrated from 3.8.3 to 4.0.1 yesterday, but I'm getting a lot of
errors.

1. oned returns segmentation fault after a couple of actions, either on cli
or sunstone. downloaded latest files from repository /src/nebula, compiled
and replaced oned, it's more stable but crashes sometimes

2. onedb migration said successful, but vm list on sunstone is empty and
onevm list lists well

3. registered images on datastore 1 (default) are listed and have all
properties, but all have 0MB and cannot be used

Any ideas? I have 50 Msc students depending on ONE...

Opennebula running smoothly on SL6.2 x64 for over 2 years.

--
André Monteiro