[one-users] problems with images in 3.8.3

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jan 25 03:11:21 PST 2013

Hi,

I don't see how the links could have anything to do with it. Maybe it was
some other ting and the restart solved it...
Did anything else change? Are you using the same commands, from the same VM
state? onevm delete, cancel and shutdown trigger different code in oned.

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer