[one-users] problems with images in 3.8.3

Rolandas Naujikas rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt
Mon Jan 28 23:34:23 PST 2013

Hi,

I got several times my images have been left in USED state, when I
executed CANCEL on RUNNING VM.

In oned.conf there is
DATASTORE_LOCATION=/scratch/lustre/one/lxibm100

In frontend there is a symlink
~/var/datastores -> /scratch/lustre/one/lxibm100

/scratch/lustre is a lustre file system.

The problem appears on both fs datastores with raw and qcow2 images.

Regards, Rolandas Naujikas

P.S. Installation is done from opennebula-3.8.3 sources in Debian 6.0
with mysql DB backend.