[one-users] problems with images in 3.8.3

Rolandas Naujikas rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt
Wed Jan 23 03:01:13 PST 2013

Hi,

I just tested with changed configuration. I put
DATASTORE_LOCATION=/real_path_to_datastores and I don't see any problems
with images (references counting and in memory name cache) for the moment.

Do symlinks in virtualisation hosts to datastores location could lead to
that ? I saw that in very old messages in users at lists.opennebula.org.

There are no text about symlinks in opennebula datastore documentation.

Regards, Rolandas Naujikas

P.S. My previous layout was (-> - means symlink):

~oneadmin/var/datastores/100 -> /lustre/one/datastores/100
~oneadmin/var/datastores/101 -> /lustre/one/datastores/101

in hosts and frontend.

New layout is:

~oneadmin/var/datastores -> /lustre/one/datastores
DATASTORE_LOCATION=/lustre/one/datastores

where /lustre/one/datastores is real location of files.