[one-users] [HELP] Installasi Opennebula

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Thu Jan 24 06:35:09 PST 2013

Hi,

On 24 January 2013 10:30, Dimas Alif <dimasque at gmail.com> wrote:
> hay,
>
> The Master OpenNebula, are there OpenNebula master from Indonesia?
> since I installed OpenNebula still do not understand and I still can not
> open "localhost: 9869" ..
> dimas dimas @: ~ S cat / var / log / one / sunstone.log
> --------------------------------------
>           server configuration
> --------------------------------------
> {: vnc_proxy_support_wss => false,
>   : one_xmlrpc => "http://localhost:2633/RPC2"
>   : marketplace_url => "https://marketplace.c12g.com/appliance"
>   : core_auth => "cipher",
>   : debug_level => 3,
>   : host => "127.0.0.1",
>   : lang => "en_US",
>   : vnc_proxy_cert => nil,
>   : vnc_proxy_port => 29 876,
>   : tmpdir => "/ var / tmp",
>   : auth => "sunstone"
>   : port => 9869,
>   : vnc_proxy_key => nil,
>   : vnc_proxy_path => "/ usr / share / one / websockify /
> websocketproxy.py"}
> Wed January 23 13:22:17 2013 [E]: Error initializing authentication system
> Wed January 23 13:22:17 2013 [E]: Connection refused - connect (2)
>
> where lies the fault? and is there a tutorial video simulations install
> OpenNebula on Local Area Network (LAN)? because I was making the final
> project simulation using the OpenNebula cloud computing in local area
> network, the client can access the test virtual machines via web services or
> other testing ..

The "Connection refused - connect (2)" error means that Sunstone could
not connect to OpenNebula. You have to start OpenNebula before
starting Sunstone:

# Start OpenNebula
$ one start

# Check that OpenNebula started correctly and there is no error in oned.log
$ pgrep -lf oned
$ less /var/log/one/oned.log

# Start Sunstone
$ sunstone-server start

You can find several tutorials in the OpenNebula wiki

Hope this helps

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula