[one-users] [HELP] Installasi Opennebula

Dimas Alif dimasque at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 01:30:53 PST 2013

hay,

The Master OpenNebula, are there OpenNebula master from Indonesia?
since I installed OpenNebula still do not understand and I still can not
open "localhost: 9869" ..
dimas dimas @: ~ S cat / var / log / one / sunstone.log
--------------------------------------
          server configuration
--------------------------------------
{: vnc_proxy_support_wss => false,
  : one_xmlrpc => "http://localhost:2633/RPC2"
  : marketplace_url => "https://marketplace.c12g.com/appliance"
  : core_auth => "cipher",
  : debug_level => 3,
  : host => "127.0.0.1",
  : lang => "en_US",
  : vnc_proxy_cert => nil,
  : vnc_proxy_port => 29 876,
  : tmpdir => "/ var / tmp",
  : auth => "sunstone"
  : port => 9869,
  : vnc_proxy_key => nil,
  : vnc_proxy_path => "/ usr / share / one / websockify / websocketproxy.py"
}
Wed January 23 13:22:17 2013 [E]: Error initializing authentication system
Wed January 23 13:22:17 2013 [E]: Connection refused - connect (2)

where lies the fault? and is there a tutorial video simulations install
OpenNebula on Local Area Network (LAN)? because I was making the final
project simulation using the OpenNebula cloud computing in local area
network, the client can access the test virtual machines via web
services or other
testing ..