[one-users] iSCSI multipath

Miloš Kozák milos.kozak at lejmr.com
Mon Jan 21 09:37:19 PST 2013

Thank you. does it mean, that I can distribute metadata files located in
/etc/lvm on frontend onto other hosts and these hosts will see my
logical volumes? Is there any code in nebula which would provide it? Or
I need to update DS scripts to update/distribute LVM metadata among
servers?

Thanks, Milos