[one-users] iSCSI multipath

Miloš Kozák milos.kozak at lejmr.com
Mon Jan 21 09:58:42 PST 2013

Oh snap, that sounds great I didn't know about that.. it makes all
easier. In this scenario only frontend can work with LVM, so no issues
of concurrent change. Only one last think to make it really safe against
that. Is there any way to suppress LVM changes from hosts, make it read
only? And let it RW at frontend?

Thanks