[one-users] Installing OpenNebula 3.8.3 on Fedora 17 with XEN hypervisor

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Feb 25 02:37:22 PST 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Preetham Nagaraju <
preetham.nagaraju at gmail.com> wrote:

> *Hi Sir,*
>
>             I tried installing OpenNebula 3.8.3 on Fedora 17 with XEN
> hypervisor. I am able to install OpenNebula and Xen hypervisor on Fedora 17.
>
> I can even start Opennebula with "one start" command and sunstone server
> with "sunstone-server start"..... *Both are getting started*. But not
> able to host in browser.. When i enter "http://localhost:9869" or :
> http://ip_address of opennebula m/c:9869" it shows* "Unable to Connect"*...
> please find the attachment for screenshot...

Maybe you can start one & sunstone, but the initialization fails for some
reason and they die. Take a look at /var/log/one/oned.log and sunstone.log
to check if they are really running.

> And also i found that in order to host in browser after starting
> opennebula, oneacctd should be started... But if i enter "oneacctd start"
> command as su -l oneadmin user it says "Command not found"...

> *[oneadmin at localhost ~]$ oneacctd start
> bash: oneacctd: command not found...
> [oneadmin at localhost ~]$ *
>
> Please guide me regarding this...

That's because oneacctd indeed does not exist. The accounting is done by
the core (oned process) since OpeNebula 3.6. Are you following the 3.8
documentation?

PS: Please reply to the list

--
www.OpenNebula.org <http://www.opennebula.org/> | cmartin at opennebula.org |