[one-users] CLVM datastore

Nicolas AGIUS nicolas.agius at lps-it.fr
Mon Feb 18 06:35:03 PST 2013

Hi,

I suggest you to look at the CXM drivers [1]. They has been designed to work on block device with CLVM and fiber-channel.

We are using a setup similar to yours, with Redhat Cluster Suite and Xen (no libvirt). There is some constraints, but it's working fine and allow live migration.

Cheers,
Nicolas AGIUS

[1] http://www.opennebula.org/software:ecosystem:cxm_drivers