[one-users] Multiple OCCI GUIs pointing to a single instance of OpenNebula

Gerry O'Brien gerry at scss.tcd.ie
Tue Feb 19 05:03:47 PST 2013

Hi,

     Is it possible to have more that one OCCI GUI service pointing to a
single OpenNebual service. We have tried setting up a second OCCI
service on a second server but it complains on startup that a service is
unknown.

     The reason we are trying to do this is to allow different classes
of user to access different default datastores as the OCCI GUI only
allows a single default datastore.

             Regards,
                 Gerry

--
Gerry O'Brien

Systems Manager
School of Computer Science and Statistics
Trinity College Dublin
Dublin 2
IRELAND

00 353 1 896 1341